- Cooking Time: 20-25
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lg. onion; chopped
- 1 T. butter
- 1-1/4 c. chicken broth
- 1 c. salsa
- 1 c. uncooked long grain rice
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 3/4 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped fresh cilantro to garnish
- In a large skillet, saute onion in butter until tender.
- Add broth and salsa; bring to a boil.
- Stir in rice and garlic powder.
- Place chicken over rice; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Turn chicken; cook 10-15 minutes longer or until meat juices run clear.
- Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with cheese; cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro.
NotesFast and good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More