- Cooking Time: 20-25
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lg. onion; chopped
- 1 T. butter
- 1-1/4 c. chicken broth
- 1 c. salsa
- 1 c. uncooked long grain rice
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 3/4 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped fresh cilantro to garnish
- In a large skillet, saute onion in butter until tender.
- Add broth and salsa; bring to a boil.
- Stir in rice and garlic powder.
- Place chicken over rice; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Turn chicken; cook 10-15 minutes longer or until meat juices run clear.
- Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with cheese; cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro.
NotesFast and good!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More