- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup clear Italian Salad dressing (not creamy style)
- 7 med. Potatoes, boiled in their jackets, peeled, and cubed (6 cups)
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped whole green onions with tops
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon horseradish mustard
- Salt (optional)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- celery seed (optional)
- Pour dressing over warm potatoes and marinate in covered dish for 2 hours or overnight.
- Add celery and onion.
- Chop egg whites and add.
- Smash egg yolks and mix them with mayonnaise, sour cream, and mustard.
- Fold mayo mixture into salad.
- Add salt and celery seed to taste.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
- Always tastes better the next day!
NotesWe cannot have a family holiday gathering without this dish from my mom.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More