- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Pkg. Sweet and sour chicken mix
- 1 Can pineapple chunks (drained)
- 1 Small onion,chopped
- 3 Carrots, sliced
- 1 Green pepper,sliced
- 1 Red pepper,sliced
- 1 Pkg. boneless chicken breast(4 breasts cubed)
- 1 Cup cooked cubed ham
- 1 Tbs. cooking oil
- Duck sauce(optional)
- Cook chicken in oil till no longer pink.
- Add cubed ham,vegetables and sweet and sour mix.
- Add pineapple(drain juice from can).
- Pour a little duck sauce over mixture-to taste.
- Serve over rice.
NotesMy sister gave me this recipe.
Its very easy and fast to make and its all in one pan, how easy is that!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More