- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Pkg. Sweet and sour chicken mix
- 1 Can pineapple chunks (drained)
- 1 Small onion,chopped
- 3 Carrots, sliced
- 1 Green pepper,sliced
- 1 Red pepper,sliced
- 1 Pkg. boneless chicken breast(4 breasts cubed)
- 1 Cup cooked cubed ham
- 1 Tbs. cooking oil
- Duck sauce(optional)
- Cook chicken in oil till no longer pink.
- Add cubed ham,vegetables and sweet and sour mix.
- Add pineapple(drain juice from can).
- Pour a little duck sauce over mixture-to taste.
- Serve over rice.
NotesMy sister gave me this recipe.
Its very easy and fast to make and its all in one pan, how easy is that!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More