- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 275 degree F. Line the outside of an 8-inch springform pan with heavy foil.
- Grease the bottom and sides inside the pan; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat sugar and cream cheese with a sturdy handheld or a freestanding electric mixer on medium to high speed for 8 to 10 minutes, scraping twice, until mixture is smooth and sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in eggs just until combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Place in a shallow roasting pan.
- Place pan on the oven rack.
- Add 1 inch of very hot water to the roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, for 70 to 75 minutes or until center appears nearly set when gently shaken.
- Carefully remove springform pan from water bath and let cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes.
- Run a thin metal spatula around the edge of the cheesecake to loosen sides of pan.
- Cool for 45 minutes more.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- To serve, remove sides of the pan.
NotesAs fast as 1-2-3 to make, no crust to fool with. Just cream cheese, sugar & egg.
Tip: For added flavor, add 1 teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel or 1 teaspoon vanilla to cheesecake batter with eggs.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More