- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 275 degree F. Line the outside of an 8-inch springform pan with heavy foil.
- Grease the bottom and sides inside the pan; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat sugar and cream cheese with a sturdy handheld or a freestanding electric mixer on medium to high speed for 8 to 10 minutes, scraping twice, until mixture is smooth and sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in eggs just until combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Place in a shallow roasting pan.
- Place pan on the oven rack.
- Add 1 inch of very hot water to the roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, for 70 to 75 minutes or until center appears nearly set when gently shaken.
- Carefully remove springform pan from water bath and let cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes.
- Run a thin metal spatula around the edge of the cheesecake to loosen sides of pan.
- Cool for 45 minutes more.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- To serve, remove sides of the pan.
NotesAs fast as 1-2-3 to make, no crust to fool with. Just cream cheese, sugar & egg.
Tip: For added flavor, add 1 teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel or 1 teaspoon vanilla to cheesecake batter with eggs.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Koken met Oma
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More