- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 275 degree F. Line the outside of an 8-inch springform pan with heavy foil.
- Grease the bottom and sides inside the pan; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat sugar and cream cheese with a sturdy handheld or a freestanding electric mixer on medium to high speed for 8 to 10 minutes, scraping twice, until mixture is smooth and sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in eggs just until combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Place in a shallow roasting pan.
- Place pan on the oven rack.
- Add 1 inch of very hot water to the roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, for 70 to 75 minutes or until center appears nearly set when gently shaken.
- Carefully remove springform pan from water bath and let cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes.
- Run a thin metal spatula around the edge of the cheesecake to loosen sides of pan.
- Cool for 45 minutes more.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- To serve, remove sides of the pan.
NotesAs fast as 1-2-3 to make, no crust to fool with. Just cream cheese, sugar & egg.
Tip: For added flavor, add 1 teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel or 1 teaspoon vanilla to cheesecake batter with eggs.
Cooking with Sabra
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More