- Cooking Time: 8
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is a recipe from the Skippy Peanut Butter website and they were so easy and SO good!
- 1 cup Skippy® Creamy or Super Chunk® Peanut Butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- On ungreased baking sheets, arrange cookies 2 inches apart.
- With fork, gently flatten each cookie and press crisscross pattern into top.
- Bake 8 minutes or until lightly browned and slightly puffed.
- Immediately top, if desired, with sprinkles, chocolate chips or chocolate candies.
- On wire rack, cool completely before removing from baking sheets.