- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 sticks of butter (no substitutes)
- 4 cups of corn flakes, slightly crushed
- 6 regular sized milky way candy bars, cut into pieces
- Crush corn flakes in a zip lock bag and set aside
- Melt butter and add slices of the milky way bars to the butter and
- melt all together on medium heat, stirring constantly.
- When melted remove from heat and add corn flakes and mix well.
- Place on wax paper with spoon, flattened somewhat.
- Cool in refrigerator.
NotesThese little treats are the only candy that I've ever made and I had alot of help from Milky Way! The look of these remind me of No Bake Cookies and the taste is out of this world good! I wonder what they would taste like using Rice Krispie cereal? I may have to try it and find out! Trust me, they disappear quick and you can throw them together in 15 minutes or less!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More