1-2-3 MILKY WAY CRISP
- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 sticks of butter (no substitutes)
- 4 cups of corn flakes, slightly crushed
- 6 regular sized milky way candy bars, cut into pieces
- Crush corn flakes in a zip lock bag and set aside
- Melt butter and add slices of the milky way bars to the butter and
- melt all together on medium heat, stirring constantly.
- When melted remove from heat and add corn flakes and mix well.
- Place on wax paper with spoon, flattened somewhat.
- Cool in refrigerator.
NotesThese little treats are the only candy that I've ever made and I had alot of help from Milky Way! The look of these remind me of No Bake Cookies and the taste is out of this world good! I wonder what they would taste like using Rice Krispie cereal? I may have to try it and find out! Trust me, they disappear quick and you can throw them together in 15 minutes or less!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More