- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 bag (5.lb) of russet potatoes, peeled & cubed
- 1/2 bag red potatoes, cubed (leave skin on)
- 2 small sweet potatoes, peeled & cubed
- 1 pepper, diced (I used half green & half orange, but use what you have)
- 1 small onion or half large
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 1/2-3/4 cup mayonnaise (about 2 big blops of a spoonula)
- salt & pepper, to taste
- All purpose seasoning (if you have it)
- Boil the russet & red potatoes together. After they start boiling, add the sweet potatoes. Or if you don't want to overcook the sweet potatoes, cook separately. Drain.
- Mix with pepper, onion, and celery. Add mayonnaise. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, paprika, and all purpose seasoning. Mix together. Refridgerate until chilled. Can be made a day ahead.
NotesI don't really measure things so if you think it needs more or less, feel free to adjust accordingly.
I first tried this at the grocery store, and liked the idea of the three potatoes. Now every summer, whenever I offer to bring anything, this is the biggest request.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Arugula and Corn Salad With Roasted Red Peppers and White Bean
Stuffed Zucchini with Turkey Sausage RecipeSee More