- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 bag (5.lb) of russet potatoes, peeled & cubed
- 1/2 bag red potatoes, cubed (leave skin on)
- 2 small sweet potatoes, peeled & cubed
- 1 pepper, diced (I used half green & half orange, but use what you have)
- 1 small onion or half large
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 1/2-3/4 cup mayonnaise (about 2 big blops of a spoonula)
- salt & pepper, to taste
- All purpose seasoning (if you have it)
- Boil the russet & red potatoes together. After they start boiling, add the sweet potatoes. Or if you don't want to overcook the sweet potatoes, cook separately. Drain.
- Mix with pepper, onion, and celery. Add mayonnaise. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, paprika, and all purpose seasoning. Mix together. Refridgerate until chilled. Can be made a day ahead.
NotesI don't really measure things so if you think it needs more or less, feel free to adjust accordingly.
I first tried this at the grocery store, and liked the idea of the three potatoes. Now every summer, whenever I offer to bring anything, this is the biggest request.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More