- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- * 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- * 1 tablespoon seeded and chopped jalapeno pepper
- * 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- * 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- * 1 garlic clove, minced
- * 1 tablespoon olive oil
- * Dash salt
- * Dash pepper
- * Tortilla chips
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, jalapeno, onion, cilantro, garlic, oil, salt and pepper. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips.
- When cutting or seeding hot peppers, use rubber or plastic gloves to protect your hands. Avoid touching your face.