10 Minute Zesty Salsa
* 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
* 1 tablespoon seeded and chopped jalapeno pepper
* 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
* 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
* 1 garlic clove, minced
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* Dash salt
* Dash pepper
* Tortilla chips
1. In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, jalapeno, onion, cilantro, garlic, oil, salt and pepper. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips.
When cutting or seeding hot peppers, use rubber or plastic gloves to protect your hands. Avoid touching your face.