- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 600g spare ribs
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar – adjust accordingly
- 3 tbsp wine
- 4 tbsp soya sauce (less salty type) or deduct to 3 tbsp
- ½ litre of water
- Heat wok with a little oil. Seal meat.
- Add in the sauce and once boil, turned down heat and slowly simmer till meat has soften. Stirring occasionally to avoid burnt.
- Note: Adjust the sweetness last.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More