- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 600g spare ribs
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar – adjust accordingly
- 3 tbsp wine
- 4 tbsp soya sauce (less salty type) or deduct to 3 tbsp
- ½ litre of water
- Heat wok with a little oil. Seal meat.
- Add in the sauce and once boil, turned down heat and slowly simmer till meat has soften. Stirring occasionally to avoid burnt.
- Note: Adjust the sweetness last.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More