- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 600g spare ribs
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar – adjust accordingly
- 3 tbsp wine
- 4 tbsp soya sauce (less salty type) or deduct to 3 tbsp
- ½ litre of water
- Heat wok with a little oil. Seal meat.
- Add in the sauce and once boil, turned down heat and slowly simmer till meat has soften. Stirring occasionally to avoid burnt.
- Note: Adjust the sweetness last.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More