- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 cups uncooked instant white rice *
- 2 cups fresh OR frozen broccoli flowerets
- HEAT oil in skillet.
- Cook chicken 10 min or until browned.
- Remove chicken.
- ADD soup, water, paprika and pepper. Heat to a boil.
- STIR in rice and broccoli.
- Return chicken to pan.
- Sprinkle additional paprika and pepper over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low heat 5 min or until chicken is done.
- TIP: *For creamier dish, use 1 1/2 cups rice.
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More