- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 cups uncooked instant white rice *
- 2 cups fresh OR frozen broccoli flowerets
- HEAT oil in skillet.
- Cook chicken 10 min or until browned.
- Remove chicken.
- ADD soup, water, paprika and pepper. Heat to a boil.
- STIR in rice and broccoli.
- Return chicken to pan.
- Sprinkle additional paprika and pepper over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low heat 5 min or until chicken is done.
- TIP: *For creamier dish, use 1 1/2 cups rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More