15 MINUTE CHILI
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 16 oz. can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 16 oz. can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 28 oz. can chopped stewed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1/2 cup salsa
This is a SparkPeople.com Recipe
1 pound ground turkey
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 16 oz. can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
1 16 oz. can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
1 28 oz. can chopped stewed tomatoes
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 tablespoon cumin powder
1/2 cup salsa
1. In a large pot, brown turkey with chopped onion.
2. Add beans, tomatoes, garlic, chili powder, cumin, and salsa to turkey mixture. Cook until hot.
3. Serve with cornbread, cooked pasta, cooked rice, or on top of a baked potato. Sprinkle with cheese if desired.
Makes 4 servings.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 13.3 g
Cholesterol: 83.6 mg
Sodium: 749.5 mg
Total Carbs: 32.3 g
Dietary Fiber: 10.1 g
Protein: 31.3 g