- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs
- 1 medium potato
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
- n a small (6 inch) cast iron skillet melt the butter.
- Cube the potato into small 1/2 inch pieces and saute until almost tender.
- Add the onion and saute about 1 minute more.
- Add ham.
- Beat the eggs and add to the mixture in the skillet. Do not stir but cook until the edges are set.
- Spread the cheese over the top and place the skillet in the oven about 6 inches under the broiler for about 5 minutes. Watch it closely as ovens are all different.
- Once the cheese is melted and turning brown, you can take the skillet out and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Slice into 4 wedges and salt/pepper to taste.
NotesWe have this when we want something easy to make in one pan but don't want to put the effort into an omelet. Nice for a lazy Sunday morning.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More