- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 3-4
- Preparation Time: 15
BackstoryMy family & friends also just loves this.This is another one of my catering recipes. Make about 2 or 3 mushrooms per person. They are very good & rich.
- 1(8 oz.)pkg. cream cheese, soften
- 1(8 oz.)jar grated parmesan cheese
- 1 stick butter, melted(not margaine)
- 8-10 large white button mushrooms
- Preheaie oven at 325 F.
- Wash & de-stem mushrooms.
- Place mushroom tops & stems in baking dish.
- Mix the cheeses, with clean hands.
- Over stuff each top, use all the cheese.
- Pour butter over each stuffed top.
- Bake for about 15-20 min. Or until tops are browned. Serve hot.