- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 C. Cocoa powder
- 1 stick butter (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 C. Milk
- 2 C. Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 C. Peanut Butter (I like chunky but you can use creamy if you prefer)
- 3 C. Oatmeal (Quaker Old Fashioned Oats, not quick oats)
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1/2 C. sweetened shredded coconut (optional)
- In saucepan combine: cocoa powder, butter, milk, and sugar.
- Over medium heat, bring to boil for 1 minute. Only 1 minute!
- Remove from heat and add: peanut butter, oatmeal and vanilla.
- Mix well until all ingredients are combined. Add coconut if desired.
- Drop balls of mixture onto wax paper and chill.
NotesThis is a wonderful NO BAKE cookie recipe from Debbie Moore. You won't be able to just have one!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Cooking with Sabra
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More