- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 C. Cocoa powder
- 1 stick butter (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 C. Milk
- 2 C. Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 C. Peanut Butter (I like chunky but you can use creamy if you prefer)
- 3 C. Oatmeal (Quaker Old Fashioned Oats, not quick oats)
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1/2 C. sweetened shredded coconut (optional)
- In saucepan combine: cocoa powder, butter, milk, and sugar.
- Over medium heat, bring to boil for 1 minute. Only 1 minute!
- Remove from heat and add: peanut butter, oatmeal and vanilla.
- Mix well until all ingredients are combined. Add coconut if desired.
- Drop balls of mixture onto wax paper and chill.
NotesThis is a wonderful NO BAKE cookie recipe from Debbie Moore. You won't be able to just have one!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More