- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 C. Cocoa powder
- 1 stick butter (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 C. Milk
- 2 C. Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 C. Peanut Butter (I like chunky but you can use creamy if you prefer)
- 3 C. Oatmeal (Quaker Old Fashioned Oats, not quick oats)
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1/2 C. sweetened shredded coconut (optional)
- In saucepan combine: cocoa powder, butter, milk, and sugar.
- Over medium heat, bring to boil for 1 minute. Only 1 minute!
- Remove from heat and add: peanut butter, oatmeal and vanilla.
- Mix well until all ingredients are combined. Add coconut if desired.
- Drop balls of mixture onto wax paper and chill.
NotesThis is a wonderful NO BAKE cookie recipe from Debbie Moore. You won't be able to just have one!