- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time: 45
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup nuts chopped
- 1 1/2 quart casserole, stir sugar, cocoa, salt, milk and vanilla together until partially blended
- ( it will be too stiff to blend thoroughly). Put butter over top in center of dish. Microwave at
- high for 2 minutes or until smooth. If all butter has not melted in cooking, it will as mixture
- is stirred. Blend in nuts. Pour into a lightly buttered 8 x 4 x 3 inch dish. Chill 1 hour in
- refrigerator or 20 to 30 minutes in freezer.
- Cut into squares.
- Makes about 36 squares.
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli FamilySee More
Ginger White Chocolate And Brandy Pumpkin Mousse
Apple Honey Custard Pie
Tortellini CarbonaraSee More