- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time: 45
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup nuts chopped
- 1 1/2 quart casserole, stir sugar, cocoa, salt, milk and vanilla together until partially blended
- ( it will be too stiff to blend thoroughly). Put butter over top in center of dish. Microwave at
- high for 2 minutes or until smooth. If all butter has not melted in cooking, it will as mixture
- is stirred. Blend in nuts. Pour into a lightly buttered 8 x 4 x 3 inch dish. Chill 1 hour in
- refrigerator or 20 to 30 minutes in freezer.
- Cut into squares.
- Makes about 36 squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More