- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 2 envelopes plain gelatin
- 4 tablespoons Kraft Miracle Whip
- 2 cups seedless red grapes
- 2 cups seedless green grapes
- 3 cups pinepapple chunks
- 1 package miniature marshmellows
- Dissolve gelatin with 1 tablespoon cold water.
- Stir in 1/2 cup boiling water.
- Let stand until cool.
- Whip the cream.
- Stir in the Miracle Whip, then pour in a large bowl.
- Mix in grapes, pineapple and marshmellows.
- Then mix in gelatin and let set overnight in refrigerator.
NotesThis recipe Kathie inherited from her grandmother Koglin and we serve the 24 Hour Salad at Thanksgiving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce