- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 3-4 small cucumbers
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed,
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 3 bay leaves
- Add the garlic, salt, pepper, and bay leaves into a quart-size canning jar.
- Slice the cucumbers and pack firmly into the jar.
- Pour the vinegar over the cucumbers.
- Fill the jar to the top with cold water.
- Screw on the lid and refrigerate for at least 24 hours.
NotesA friend in college gave me this recipe. It's a quick way to a savory snack. Easy to make in a dorm kitchen.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More