- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 3-4 small cucumbers
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed,
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 3 bay leaves
- Add the garlic, salt, pepper, and bay leaves into a quart-size canning jar.
- Slice the cucumbers and pack firmly into the jar.
- Pour the vinegar over the cucumbers.
- Fill the jar to the top with cold water.
- Screw on the lid and refrigerate for at least 24 hours.
NotesA friend in college gave me this recipe. It's a quick way to a savory snack. Easy to make in a dorm kitchen.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More