- Cooking Time: 1 minute
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Cake mix mix
- 1 (16 oz). box Angel Food cake mix
- 1 (15.25) oz. box any flavor cake mix
- 1 tub frosting (optional)
- Single cup serving
- 3 tbsp. cake mix
- 2 tbsp. water
- For the cake mix mix
- Pour both dry cake mixes into a gallon-size Ziploc bag.
- Zip it up tight and begin to shake it well to make sure cake mixes are combined thoroughly.
- In a clean mug (you do not need to grease the mug), combine 3 tbsp. of the combined cake mixes with
- 2 tbsp. of water.
- Stir well until completely combined. Batter will get foamy as you stir.
- Then pop it into the microwave. Cook on high for 1 minute.
- When it's finished, carefully take it out of the microwave (mug will be very warm).
- Dab a little frosting on top (optional) and dig into the warm cake
- Or you can run your finger or a butter knife gently around the inside edge of the mug.
- Flip mug over on a plate. If you like, add a dollop of frosting on top.
- Keep your bag of cake mix stored in your dry and cool pantry for up to 2 months.
NotesIt came from The Country Cook Website. It makes an amazing microwave cup of cake for one.
First you mix up the cake mixes you need for the single serving.
Use any type of cake mix you like.
But it has to be mixed with the Angel Food Cake mix for this to work properly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More