- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cans Red kindney beans( you can use cannelini beans if you wish)
- 2 cans Garbonzo beans ( also known as chick peas)
- 2 cans Green beans ( not french style) but Italian green beans are good.
- 1 cup diced small celery
- 1 cup diced small yellow or sweet onion
- 1 garlic cloves chopped fine
- 1/2 cup or so of zesty italain dressing
- Drain cans of beans in a colander and rinse well
- Add to bowl and add onion and celery, garlic and dressing.
- Chill to serve
- This recipe can be adjusted to your liking. you can use lima beans and make it a 4 bean salad. add red onion instead of yellow and maybe alittle green pepper chopped in bite size pieces. if you like spice add a teaspoon of cumin and a pinch of cayenne.
NotesI think everyone who likes to make salads has made this one. its very yummy and good with a green salad. My Mom made this recipe when I was growing up.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More