3 BEAN SALAD
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cans Red kindney beans( you can use cannelini beans if you wish)
- 2 cans Garbonzo beans ( also known as chick peas)
- 2 cans Green beans ( not french style) but Italian green beans are good.
- 1 cup diced small celery
- 1 cup diced small yellow or sweet onion
- 1 garlic cloves chopped fine
- 1/2 cup or so of zesty italain dressing
Drain cans of beans in a colander and rinse well
Add to bowl and add onion and celery, garlic and dressing.
Chill to serve
This recipe can be adjusted to your liking. you can use lima beans and make it a 4 bean salad. add red onion instead of yellow and maybe alittle green pepper chopped in bite size pieces. if you like spice add a teaspoon of cumin and a pinch of cayenne.