- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, chilled and cut into small pieces
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened mixed berries
- 2 serving butter-flavor cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix in butter until mixture is size of fine crumbs. Stir in buttermilk and then stir in berries.
- Shape dough into two 7-inch circles on prepared baking sheet. Cut each circle into 6 wedges and coat with cooking spray.
- Bake until cooked through and golden, about 20 minutes. Yields one wedge per serving.
Yields one wedge per serving.
POINTS Value = 2
Level of Difficulty | Easy
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More