- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Add 1 cup mozzarella cheese, Parmesan, Romano, eggs, oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish. Top with spaghetti sauce. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella. Bake 10 minutes longer or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More