- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 6 (3 bites each)
- Preparation Time: 10
- 8 slices beef or turkey bacon
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1/2 cup Gruyere cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese
- 8oz can of diced green chile peppers
- 1/4 cup cilantro (rough chopped)
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp cracked black pepper
- Equipment: 18 whole muffin tin
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place bacon in a cold skillet and turn on medium heat.
- Cook until fat is rendered and bacon is brown and crispy.
- Set aside to drain oil on a paper towel.
- Crack eggs into a bowl and beat well.
- Add cheese, chiles, cayenne pepper, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Mix until well incorporated.
- Pour mixture into greased muffin tin.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- Remove from muffin tin.
- Sprinkle with crumbled bacon and cilantro.
- Serve immediately.
NotesMy boys love this dish! Preparation is quick and the flavors are big and bold. Perfect breakfast or brunch dish for your hungry bunch!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
culinary karmaSee More
Mexican Wedding Cakes
Classic Beef Stew
chocolate peanut butter cream cheese fillingSee More