- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryCheese & eggs go well togerther.My hubby loves this, he is a cheese person, anything with it, he'll eat!
- 1 pound pork sausage
- 1 (5.5 ounce) package seasoned croutons
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup shredded pepperjack cheese
- 8 eggs
- 1 pint half-and-half cream
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble, and set aside.
- In a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish, arrange the croutons in a single layer. Layer with the cooked sausage.Top with Cheddar cheese, Swiss cheese, and pepperjack cheese. In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, half-and-half, milk, mustard, onion, salt, and pepper. Pour into the dish, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- The next morning, bake in an oven preheated to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 to 60 minutes. Let sit for 20 minutes before serving.
- Makes 12 servings
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Rita's Meals By Design Summer Chefs 2015
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Ginger White Chocolate And Brandy Pumpkin Mousse
Apple Honey Custard Pie
Tortellini CarbonaraSee More