- Cooking Time: 90 minutes
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
BackstoryWe asked our friend Cherie what kind of cake she wanted for her birthday, but instead of a cake she wanted the BBQ Meatballs that our friend Allen makes every year for our Bible Study Christmas Party, and he was so gracious to share his recipe with us.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 pounds ground veal
- 2 pounds ground lamb
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 2 to 3 cups milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 6 Tablespoons dry mustard
- 2 cups red wine vinegar
- 3 cups tomato ketchup
- 1 large onion diced
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients.
- Form into 1 inch balls.
- Brown in hot skillet, then place them in baking dish.
- Pour sauce over meatballs and bake at 325ºF for 90 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients in large sauce pan.
- Blend sauce and heat until sugar is dissolved.
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More