- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 c ricotta cheese
- 3 T grated parmesan cheese
- 1 bunch broccoli rabae (~1lb)
- 1 T olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3/4 t salt
- 1/2 tsp dried crushed rosemary
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella chese, cut into 1/4 in slices
- 1 prepared thin pizza crust (10 oz) (such as Boboli)
- Place oven rack in lowest position
- Heat oven to 450 F
- Mix ricotta and parmesan together; set aside. Rinse broccoli rabe, remove outer leaves and thick stems; cut into 2-in pieces. set aside
- In a lg saute pan, heat oil over medium heat. cook garlic for 1 min.
- Add broccoli rabe, salt, rosemary and red pepper flakes to pan and cook, stirring for 9 min or until tender; set aside.
- Place mozzarella slices evenly on pizza crust. spread broccoli rabe on top, then drop rounded tablespoons of ricotta mixture on top of broccoli.
- Bake at 450F for 10 min or until cheese is melted. Cut into eight wedges and serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More