- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 c ricotta cheese
- 3 T grated parmesan cheese
- 1 bunch broccoli rabae (~1lb)
- 1 T olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3/4 t salt
- 1/2 tsp dried crushed rosemary
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella chese, cut into 1/4 in slices
- 1 prepared thin pizza crust (10 oz) (such as Boboli)
- Place oven rack in lowest position
- Heat oven to 450 F
- Mix ricotta and parmesan together; set aside. Rinse broccoli rabe, remove outer leaves and thick stems; cut into 2-in pieces. set aside
- In a lg saute pan, heat oil over medium heat. cook garlic for 1 min.
- Add broccoli rabe, salt, rosemary and red pepper flakes to pan and cook, stirring for 9 min or until tender; set aside.
- Place mozzarella slices evenly on pizza crust. spread broccoli rabe on top, then drop rounded tablespoons of ricotta mixture on top of broccoli.
- Bake at 450F for 10 min or until cheese is melted. Cut into eight wedges and serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More