- Cooking Time: microwave 3 min!
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 3 min
BackstoryThis is the perfect dessert for one.
You can make it so fast.
One serving recipes are the best so you don't eat yourself silly.
- 1/4 cup oats (I used Original instant oatmeal in a packet. 1/4 cup is just shy of a whole packet)
- 1/8 cup liquid egg whites, or egg substitute
- 2 tsp brown sugar (if you use instant maple & brown sugar, you can omit this)
- 2 tsp all-purpose flour (I used whole wheat)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbs raisins
- cinnamon to taste
- Mix all ingredients, then scrape batter down the sides of your bowl to shape into a cookie.
- Microwave for 45 seconds.
- 140 calories. Boom-shaka-laka