- Cooking Time: microwave 3 min!
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 3 min
- 1/4 cup oats (I used Original instant oatmeal in a packet. 1/4 cup is just shy of a whole packet)
- 1/8 cup liquid egg whites, or egg substitute
- 2 tsp brown sugar (if you use instant maple & brown sugar, you can omit this)
- 2 tsp all-purpose flour (I used whole wheat)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbs raisins
- cinnamon to taste
- Mix all ingredients, then scrape batter down the sides of your bowl to shape into a cookie.
- Microwave for 45 seconds.
- 140 calories. Boom-shaka-laka
NotesThis is the perfect dessert for one.
You can make it so fast.
One serving recipes are the best so you don't eat yourself silly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More