- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. mixed mushrooms (preferably oyster, shiitake, and crimini)
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 lb. peeled, deviened, and washed raw large white shrimp
- 1 lb. angel hair pasta, cooked al dente
- 1. Saute mushrooms, tomatoes, and garlic in butter. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 2. Add the white wine, reduce for 15 minutes.
- 3. Add the shrimp, simmer for 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat, mix in the cooked pasta.
- 4. Sprinkle each serving with Romano cheese.