- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. mixed mushrooms (preferably oyster, shiitake, and crimini)
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 lb. peeled, deviened, and washed raw large white shrimp
- 1 lb. angel hair pasta, cooked al dente
- 1. Saute mushrooms, tomatoes, and garlic in butter. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 2. Add the white wine, reduce for 15 minutes.
- 3. Add the shrimp, simmer for 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat, mix in the cooked pasta.
- 4. Sprinkle each serving with Romano cheese.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More