- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb can green beans
- 1 lb can yellow wax beans
- 1 lb can light red kidney beans
- 1 lb can garbanzo beans
- 3/4 cup tarragon vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Open bean cans and drain liquid.
- Mix the four beans in a large bowl.
- Mix vinegar, sugars and oil in a small bowl.
- Pour vinegar mix over beans.
- Set aside for 2-3 hours.
- Stir occasionally.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce.
- You can garnish with green pepper strips or purple onions.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More