- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can green beans, drained
- 1 can sliced carrots, drained
- 1 can peas, drained
- 1 can sliced beets, drained (can use corn or other veg)
- 1/2-1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 small bottle Italian Dressing (I prefer Wishbone)
- In bowl layer from bottom up-green beans, carrots, peas, and beets. Onions can be added at each layer or just one layer to taste. Cover with Italian dressing and refrigerate overnight.
NotesMy Mom always made this for us. We all loved it. The longer it marinates the better!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More