- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryMy Mom always made this for us. We all loved it. The longer it marinates the better!
- 1 can green beans, drained
- 1 can sliced carrots, drained
- 1 can peas, drained
- 1 can sliced beets, drained (can use corn or other veg)
- 1/2-1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 small bottle Italian Dressing (I prefer Wishbone)
- In bowl layer from bottom up-green beans, carrots, peas, and beets. Onions can be added at each layer or just one layer to taste. Cover with Italian dressing and refrigerate overnight.