- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can green beans, drained
- 1 can sliced carrots, drained
- 1 can peas, drained
- 1 can sliced beets, drained (can use corn or other veg)
- 1/2-1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 small bottle Italian Dressing (I prefer Wishbone)
- In bowl layer from bottom up-green beans, carrots, peas, and beets. Onions can be added at each layer or just one layer to taste. Cover with Italian dressing and refrigerate overnight.
NotesMy Mom always made this for us. We all loved it. The longer it marinates the better!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
MetroCooking DC 2013
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More