- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can green beans, drained
- 1 can sliced carrots, drained
- 1 can peas, drained
- 1 can sliced beets, drained (can use corn or other veg)
- 1/2-1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 small bottle Italian Dressing (I prefer Wishbone)
- In bowl layer from bottom up-green beans, carrots, peas, and beets. Onions can be added at each layer or just one layer to taste. Cover with Italian dressing and refrigerate overnight.
NotesMy Mom always made this for us. We all loved it. The longer it marinates the better!