- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 qt. any flavor of blue Kool-Aid drink mix, prepared
- 1 pkg. any flavor of red Kool-Aid (already sweetened)
- 2 c. cold water
- 2 c. chilled pineapple juice
- 1 bottle chilled club soda
- Fill 3 ice cube trays with the prepared blue drink, and freeze.
- Prepare red drink mix with water and juice, pour into punch bowl just before serving.
- Add club soda, blue ice cubes and enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More