- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 qt. any flavor of blue Kool-Aid drink mix, prepared
- 1 pkg. any flavor of red Kool-Aid (already sweetened)
- 2 c. cold water
- 2 c. chilled pineapple juice
- 1 bottle chilled club soda
- Fill 3 ice cube trays with the prepared blue drink, and freeze.
- Prepare red drink mix with water and juice, pour into punch bowl just before serving.
- Add club soda, blue ice cubes and enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Christmas CookiesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More