- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 waffle-cone bowls (such as Keebler Waffle Bowls)
- 1 pint raspberry sorbet
- 1 pint blueberry sorbet
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- whipped cream or whipped topping to taste
- maraschino cherries and star shaped sprinkles, for garnish (optional)
- In each waffle bowl, place one scoop of raspberry sorbet, one scoop blueberry sorbet and one scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Top with whipped cream, a maraschino cherry and star-shaped sprinkles, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More