- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 waffle-cone bowls (such as Keebler Waffle Bowls)
- 1 pint raspberry sorbet
- 1 pint blueberry sorbet
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- whipped cream or whipped topping to taste
- maraschino cherries and star shaped sprinkles, for garnish (optional)
- In each waffle bowl, place one scoop of raspberry sorbet, one scoop blueberry sorbet and one scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Top with whipped cream, a maraschino cherry and star-shaped sprinkles, if desired.
Fueling a Firehouse
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More