- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 waffle-cone bowls (such as Keebler Waffle Bowls)
- 1 pint raspberry sorbet
- 1 pint blueberry sorbet
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- whipped cream or whipped topping to taste
- maraschino cherries and star shaped sprinkles, for garnish (optional)
- In each waffle bowl, place one scoop of raspberry sorbet, one scoop blueberry sorbet and one scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Top with whipped cream, a maraschino cherry and star-shaped sprinkles, if desired.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Grilled Pepper Poppers
Easy Walnut Chocolate Rum Balls
blessing mixSee More