- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 waffle-cone bowls (such as Keebler Waffle Bowls)
- 1 pint raspberry sorbet
- 1 pint blueberry sorbet
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- whipped cream or whipped topping to taste
- maraschino cherries and star shaped sprinkles, for garnish (optional)
- In each waffle bowl, place one scoop of raspberry sorbet, one scoop blueberry sorbet and one scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Top with whipped cream, a maraschino cherry and star-shaped sprinkles, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More