- Cooking Time: 22
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryFound this recipe online and tweaked it just a smidge. They called for 4 slices of bacon, but I like more of a bacon flavor so I upped it to 8. I also added a bit of garlic on mine just for extra flavor. :) It's really easy to make and tastes wonderful!!
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 8 slices of bacon, raw
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 oz mushrooms
- salt and pepper to taste
- Salt & pepper chicken breasts, wrap bacon around chicken, 2 slices per breast.
- Use grill pan or skillet with a little olive oil.
- Cook on medium-low heat until done (about 20 minutes).
- Add mushrooms on top of the chicken, cover with swiss cheese.
- Place under broiler for about 1-1/2 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Ginger White Chocolate And Brandy Pumpkin Mousse
Apple Honey Custard Pie
Tortellini CarbonaraSee More