- Cooking Time: 22
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 8 slices of bacon, raw
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 oz mushrooms
- salt and pepper to taste
- Salt & pepper chicken breasts, wrap bacon around chicken, 2 slices per breast.
- Use grill pan or skillet with a little olive oil.
- Cook on medium-low heat until done (about 20 minutes).
- Add mushrooms on top of the chicken, cover with swiss cheese.
- Place under broiler for about 1-1/2 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
NotesFound this recipe online and tweaked it just a smidge. They called for 4 slices of bacon, but I like more of a bacon flavor so I upped it to 8. I also added a bit of garlic on mine just for extra flavor. :) It's really easy to make and tastes wonderful!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
My Family Cookbook
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More