- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup yellow onion, sliced
- 10 oz. chopped frozen spinach, thawed and well-drained
- 1 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup fat-free shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 slices fat-free American cheese, torn
- 1/4 cup fat-free blue cheese dressing
- 3 large eggs, slightly beaten (I used the Egg Beaters equivalent)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup fat-free Parmesan cheese
- *I also added red peppers to my version
- 1. Preheat oven to 375F. Spray 9" pie pan with spray.
- 2. Coat large skillet with spray over med-high heat. Add onion and saute until soft and golden, 5 minutes.
- 3. Transfer onioins to large bowl and add spinach, ricotta, cheddar, American, blue cheese, eggs, mustard, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix until well blended.
- 4. Spoon mixture into pan and smooth top with back of spoon. Spring with parm. cheese.
- 5. Bake until knife insterted near center comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing into 6 pieces.
- Serves 6. Each original serving is 3 points.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More