- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 side-dish servings
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 oz.) Can Pineapple chunks
- 1 (11 oz.) Can Mandarin Orange sections, drained
- 1 c. Coconut
- 1 c. Tiny Marshmallows
- 1 (8 oz.) Carton Dairy Sour Cream
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped Pecans (optional)
- Drain pineapple chunks reserving 1 Tbsp juice.
- In a serving dish combine reserved juice, pineapple chunks, mandarin orange sections, coconut, marshmallows, and sour cream.
- Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours.
- Before serving, sprinkle with pecans.
NotesI've had this recipe for a long time. It's always a favorit! I cannot remember where it originated from.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More