- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 side-dish servings
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 oz.) Can Pineapple chunks
- 1 (11 oz.) Can Mandarin Orange sections, drained
- 1 c. Coconut
- 1 c. Tiny Marshmallows
- 1 (8 oz.) Carton Dairy Sour Cream
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped Pecans (optional)
- Drain pineapple chunks reserving 1 Tbsp juice.
- In a serving dish combine reserved juice, pineapple chunks, mandarin orange sections, coconut, marshmallows, and sour cream.
- Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours.
- Before serving, sprinkle with pecans.
NotesI've had this recipe for a long time. It's always a favorit! I cannot remember where it originated from.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More