- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 side-dish servings
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 oz.) Can Pineapple chunks
- 1 (11 oz.) Can Mandarin Orange sections, drained
- 1 c. Coconut
- 1 c. Tiny Marshmallows
- 1 (8 oz.) Carton Dairy Sour Cream
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped Pecans (optional)
- Drain pineapple chunks reserving 1 Tbsp juice.
- In a serving dish combine reserved juice, pineapple chunks, mandarin orange sections, coconut, marshmallows, and sour cream.
- Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours.
- Before serving, sprinkle with pecans.
NotesI've had this recipe for a long time. It's always a favorit! I cannot remember where it originated from.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Koken met Oma
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More