- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 side-dish servings
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 oz.) Can Pineapple chunks
- 1 (11 oz.) Can Mandarin Orange sections, drained
- 1 c. Coconut
- 1 c. Tiny Marshmallows
- 1 (8 oz.) Carton Dairy Sour Cream
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped Pecans (optional)
- Drain pineapple chunks reserving 1 Tbsp juice.
- In a serving dish combine reserved juice, pineapple chunks, mandarin orange sections, coconut, marshmallows, and sour cream.
- Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours.
- Before serving, sprinkle with pecans.
NotesI've had this recipe for a long time. It's always a favorit! I cannot remember where it originated from.
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Cartier CreationsSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More