- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 side-dish servings
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 oz.) Can Pineapple chunks
- 1 (11 oz.) Can Mandarin Orange sections, drained
- 1 c. Coconut
- 1 c. Tiny Marshmallows
- 1 (8 oz.) Carton Dairy Sour Cream
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped Pecans (optional)
- Drain pineapple chunks reserving 1 Tbsp juice.
- In a serving dish combine reserved juice, pineapple chunks, mandarin orange sections, coconut, marshmallows, and sour cream.
- Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours.
- Before serving, sprinkle with pecans.
NotesI've had this recipe for a long time. It's always a favorit! I cannot remember where it originated from.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More