- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 3-4
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 6 ounces sour cream
- Combine the oranges, pineapple, marshmallows, coconut, and sour cream. Stir till mixed well. Refrigerate till cold, about an hour. Serve.
NotesThis is what my nephews just love as a snack! They want it for the marshmallows, but eat all the fruit too! It seems so fresh and festive though that I serve it as a desert at dinner parties because it looks fussy.