- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 3-4
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 6 ounces sour cream
- Combine the oranges, pineapple, marshmallows, coconut, and sour cream. Stir till mixed well. Refrigerate till cold, about an hour. Serve.
NotesThis is what my nephews just love as a snack! They want it for the marshmallows, but eat all the fruit too! It seems so fresh and festive though that I serve it as a desert at dinner parties because it looks fussy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More