- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 3-4
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 6 ounces sour cream
- Combine the oranges, pineapple, marshmallows, coconut, and sour cream. Stir till mixed well. Refrigerate till cold, about an hour. Serve.
NotesThis is what my nephews just love as a snack! They want it for the marshmallows, but eat all the fruit too! It seems so fresh and festive though that I serve it as a desert at dinner parties because it looks fussy.
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More