- Cooking Time: 480-600 on low
- Preparation Time: 20
BackstoryI just threw it together after craving chinese food but couldn't find the spice I wanted.
- 1 Beef roast boneless
- 1 c low sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/2 c Faux or sugar free honey (or regular if you prefer)
- 1 TBSP cinnamon
- pinch of Ginger
- pinch of Garlic
- Cook beef roast in crock pot til tender and moist enough to shred (typically 8-10 hours on low)
- Add the other ingredients and mix it together. You may have to mess with them to get the taste you like.
- :) I tend to like the more cinnamony taste but it's really up to you to get it how you like it, you can use it with chicken, pork or any meat.