- Cooking Time: 480-600 on low
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 Beef roast boneless
- 1 c low sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/2 c Faux or sugar free honey (or regular if you prefer)
- 1 TBSP cinnamon
- pinch of Ginger
- pinch of Garlic
- Cook beef roast in crock pot til tender and moist enough to shred (typically 8-10 hours on low)
- Add the other ingredients and mix it together. You may have to mess with them to get the taste you like.
- :) I tend to like the more cinnamony taste but it's really up to you to get it how you like it, you can use it with chicken, pork or any meat.
NotesI just threw it together after craving chinese food but couldn't find the spice I wanted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More