- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 black tea bags
- 6 cups hot water
- 1/4 cup sugar (or honey)
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup pink grapefruit juice
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tangerine, juiced
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- additional fruit for garnish, if desired
- Pour hot water over tea bags in a heat-resistant pitcher. Allow to steep for 10-15 minutes. Stir in sugar until dissolved.
- Add orange, grapefruit, lemon and tangerine juice. Stir well. Chill for 1-2 hours.
- Fill glasses with crushed ice and lime wedges. Pour tea over ice and lime. Serve with additional fruit garnish (optional). Suggestion: orange wedges or lemon slices.
NotesWith this drink, I was inspired by the drink “Five Alive” by MinuteMaid, which combines orange, tangerine, lemon, lime, and grapefruit into one beverage. I added some iced tea and sugar (though feel free to use honey if you prefer), and came up with this 5 fruit concoction.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More