- Cooking Time: 3 min
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5-10 min
- 4 Tbsp flour (self-rising)
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp cocoa
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp milk
- 3 Tbsp oil
- 3 Tbsp chocolate chips (optional)
- A splash of vanilla extract
- 1 large coffee mug
- Add dry ingredients to mug and mix well.
- Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
- Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips and vanilla extract and mix again.
- Put the mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts (High).
- The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed, it should not overflow.
- Allow to cool and tip out onto a plate if desired.
NotesA really quick way to have chocolate cake for one person ( 2 if you feel like sharing). This recipe was given to my mom by a friend.
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More