- Cooking Time: 3 min
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5-10 min
- 4 Tbsp flour (self-rising)
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp cocoa
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp milk
- 3 Tbsp oil
- 3 Tbsp chocolate chips (optional)
- A splash of vanilla extract
- 1 large coffee mug
- Add dry ingredients to mug and mix well.
- Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
- Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips and vanilla extract and mix again.
- Put the mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts (High).
- The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed, it should not overflow.
- Allow to cool and tip out onto a plate if desired.
NotesA really quick way to have chocolate cake for one person ( 2 if you feel like sharing). This recipe was given to my mom by a friend.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More