5 Minute Fudge Wrap
Why I Love This Recipe
Variations: Use mint or butterscotch morsels in place of peanut butter for other flavors.
Ingredients You'll Need
1- 12 ounce bag semisweet chocolate morsels (12 ounces)
9 ounces peanut butter morsels (3/4 of a 12 ounce bag)
1- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk *SAVE the empty can!
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
8 ounces chopped nuts of choice (optional)
Candied red and green cherries, for garnish (optional)
1. Place a heavy pot on the stove and pre-heat it over low heat. Add chocolate and peanut butter morsels and milk stir until morsels are melted and milk is combined. *Save the empty condensed milk can.
2. Stir in the vanilla and remove the fudge from heat. If adding nuts stir in immediately.
3. Line round cake pan with plastic wrap and lightly coat with cooking spray. Cover the empty condensed milk can with plastic wrap and place in center of cake pan.
4. Spoon fudge into pan around can, making sure to center the can if it drifts.
5. The fudge will set up almost immediately. Garnish can only be added in the first minute or two that the fudge is in the pan, so work quickly. Decorate your wreath with “holly” made from cut candied red and green cherries. Sometimes I sprinkle with red and/or green sprinkles as well.
6. Chill covered in the refrigerator. Remove the can from the center, remove fudge from pan, discard plastic wrap and place on decorative plate, and cover.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Fudge