- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups small semi-sweet bits
- 2/3 cup undiluted evaporated milk
- 1-2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a saucepan combine the sugar and milk. Heat to boiling
- and continue to cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add the remaining ingredients. Stir
- until the marshmallows and the chocolate bits are melted.
- Pour into a buttered 8 or 9-inch pan. Let cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
One Bowl Pineapple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Garam Masala Cream Soup
Crustless Mini QuichesSee More