- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups small semi-sweet bits
- 2/3 cup undiluted evaporated milk
- 1-2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a saucepan combine the sugar and milk. Heat to boiling
- and continue to cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add the remaining ingredients. Stir
- until the marshmallows and the chocolate bits are melted.
- Pour into a buttered 8 or 9-inch pan. Let cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More