- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bag peanut butter chips (found next to chocolate chips)
- 1 cup roasted but not salted peanuts,roughly chopped
- Butter an 8-inch square baking pan.
- In a 2-quart microwave safe bowl add the sweetened condensed milk. Place bowl in the microwave and cook on HIGH for 2 minutes. This will become very hot and start to caramelize.
- Remove from microwave and stir in the bag of peanut butter chips and stir until smooth. Now add the peanuts.
- Stir until peanuts are incorporated.
- Pour into an 8 inch square pan that has been buttered.
- Keep one spoonful for yourself.
- Place in the refrigerator for about 15-20 minutes. Enjoy!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More