- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bag peanut butter chips (found next to chocolate chips)
- 1 cup roasted but not salted peanuts,roughly chopped
- Butter an 8-inch square baking pan.
- In a 2-quart microwave safe bowl add the sweetened condensed milk. Place bowl in the microwave and cook on HIGH for 2 minutes. This will become very hot and start to caramelize.
- Remove from microwave and stir in the bag of peanut butter chips and stir until smooth. Now add the peanuts.
- Stir until peanuts are incorporated.
- Pour into an 8 inch square pan that has been buttered.
- Keep one spoonful for yourself.
- Place in the refrigerator for about 15-20 minutes. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More