- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (4 ounce) box lime sugar-free gelatin
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2 (8 ounce) containers Key lime yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) container sugar-free Cool Whip
- 1 prepared shortbread pie crust
- Heat water in microwave in measuring cup until boiling. Add gelatin, stirring with fork until dissolved. Pour gelatin into large bowl. Add yogurt, and whisk together until smooth. Add container of sugar-free Cool Whip; stir until smooth. Pour into prepared shortbread pie crust or, to skip additional calories or carbs, serve in dessert cups.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight before serving.
- Garnish with additional sugar-free Cool Whip when serving