- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk, undiluted
- 1 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallows, diced
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Nuts (optional)
- Mix 2/3 cup (one small can) Carnation evaporated milk, 1 2/3 cups sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in saucepan over medium heat. Bring to boil; cook for 5 minutes,
- stirring constantly. When the milk starts to bubble around edges of pan is when you should start timing the 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Add 1 1/2 cups (16 medium) diced marshmallows, 1 1/2 cups
- semi-sweet chocolate chips, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Stir vigorously for 1 minute (or until marshmallows melt). Pour into an 8-inch square
- buttered pan. Garnish with nuts if you would like. Cool. Cut in squares (makes about 2 pounds).
NotesFor Peppermint Fudge for the holidays:
Sprinkle 1/4 cup of coarsely broken peppermint stick candy over top of fudge in pan.
Sailstad Family Cookbook
Delicious Bahamian Recipes
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More