- Cooking Time: 21 minutes
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 8 minutes
- 1 2-3 pound eye of round roast
- 1/3 or so cup Sniders Prime Rib & Roast Seasoning
- or season to your taste..
- Preheat over to 500 degrees (temp will be lowered before cooking)
- Season roast as desired
- Place on rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- DO NOT add water or cover
- Place roast in preheated oven and Lower to 475 degrees
- Roast at 475 for 7 minutes per pound.
- Turn oven off and let roast sit in oven 2 1/2 hours.
- DO NOT OPEN OVEN DOOR DURING THIS 2 1/2 HOUR TIME PERIOD
- Remove roast and slice thinly
NotesTexas Beef Council. This is a perfect dinner party dish.The cook method worried me. But it was perfect. Wonderful Med rare.
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More