- Cooking Time: 21 minutes
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 8 minutes
- 1 2-3 pound eye of round roast
- 1/3 or so cup Sniders Prime Rib & Roast Seasoning
- or season to your taste..
- Preheat over to 500 degrees (temp will be lowered before cooking)
- Season roast as desired
- Place on rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- DO NOT add water or cover
- Place roast in preheated oven and Lower to 475 degrees
- Roast at 475 for 7 minutes per pound.
- Turn oven off and let roast sit in oven 2 1/2 hours.
- DO NOT OPEN OVEN DOOR DURING THIS 2 1/2 HOUR TIME PERIOD
- Remove roast and slice thinly
NotesTexas Beef Council. This is a perfect dinner party dish.The cook method worried me. But it was perfect. Wonderful Med rare.
Short & Sweet
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More