- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can evaporated milk (small can)
- 1 5 oz. can of chicken (use two cans)
- 1 can mushrooms
- 1 can Chinese noodles
- Toss and cover with cornflakes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More