- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 can sliced black olives
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 container sour cream
- 1 container guacamole
- 1 jar salsa
- 1 pound ground beef seasoned with taco seasoning
- 1 pound shredded cheddar cheese
- Layer the bottom of a casserole dish with the refried beans.
- Top with a layer of olives and green onions. Top that layer with one of sour cream, and then a seperate layer of guacamole.
- Follow that with the layer of salsa.
- Cook the ground beef till brown and then add the taco seasoning following the packets directions.
- Layer that on top of the salsa.
- Finally, top it off with the cheddar cheese.
NotesThis is the easiest dip, but everyone just loves it. I really like to bring it to football parties.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Taste of CenturyLink
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More