- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 can sliced black olives
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 container sour cream
- 1 container guacamole
- 1 jar salsa
- 1 pound ground beef seasoned with taco seasoning
- 1 pound shredded cheddar cheese
- Layer the bottom of a casserole dish with the refried beans.
- Top with a layer of olives and green onions. Top that layer with one of sour cream, and then a seperate layer of guacamole.
- Follow that with the layer of salsa.
- Cook the ground beef till brown and then add the taco seasoning following the packets directions.
- Layer that on top of the salsa.
- Finally, top it off with the cheddar cheese.
NotesThis is the easiest dip, but everyone just loves it. I really like to bring it to football parties.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Special SmoothiesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More