7 LAYER DIP
- 21 ounces of bean dip
- 3 avocados
- 2 tablespoons of lime or lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/8 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 package/packet/envelope of taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup of chopped green onions
- 2 1/3 ounces of canned sliced black olives
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 8 ounces of cheddar cheese
- 1 package/packet/envelope of tortilla chips
Layer in a 9x13x2 inch serving dish:
Spread bean dip in dish
Peel, core and mash 3 avocados.
Add lime or lemon juice, salt & pepper.
Mix together and spread over the beans.
Mix together sour cream, mayonnaise, and taco seasoning mix
Spread the sour cream mixture over the avocados.
Sprinkle chopped green onion over the sour cream mixture
Drain black olives and sprinkle over the onions.
Seed, and dice tomatoes and sprinkle over the olives.
Grate cheddar cheese and sprinkle over the tomatoes.
Serve with lots of Tortilla Chips!