- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 21 ounces of bean dip
- 3 avocados
- 2 tablespoons of lime or lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/8 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 package/packet/envelope of taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup of chopped green onions
- 2 1/3 ounces of canned sliced black olives
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 8 ounces of cheddar cheese
- 1 package/packet/envelope of tortilla chips
- Layer in a 9x13x2 inch serving dish:
- Layer One:
- Spread bean dip in dish
- Layer Two:
- Peel, core and mash 3 avocados.
- Add lime or lemon juice, salt & pepper.
- Mix together and spread over the beans.
- Layer 3:
- Mix together sour cream, mayonnaise, and taco seasoning mix
- Spread the sour cream mixture over the avocados.
- Layer 4:
- Sprinkle chopped green onion over the sour cream mixture
- Layer 5:
- Drain black olives and sprinkle over the onions.
- Layer 6:
- Seed, and dice tomatoes and sprinkle over the olives.
- Layer 7:
- Grate cheddar cheese and sprinkle over the tomatoes.
- Serve with lots of Tortilla Chips!
NotesYou can also see the 7-layer dip video recipe I made.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Paul's Food World Volume 1
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More