7 LAYER MEXICAN DIP
- 1 Large can of re-fried beans (16 oz)
- 1 pkg of taco seasoning
- 8 squishy, ripe avocados
- lemon juice
- 8 oz sour cream
- 2 C. Mayo or salad dressing
- 2-3 C. cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 2 cans of olives (chopped)
- 2 medium tomatoes (chopped)
Mix re-fried beans & 1/2 of the package of taco seasoning.
Spread on the bottom of a 9x13 cake pan.
Put in fridge. mash avocados w/ lemon juice & salt.
Spread over beans.
Mix the sour cream, salad dressing, & rest of taco seasoning.
Spread onto dip.
Dice olives and tomatoes & shred cheese.
Sprinkle all three on the top (cheese, then olives, then tomatoes) and then return dip to the fridge for at least two hours before serving.
This dip is even better if it is refrigerated over night. Serve with taco chips.