- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Large can of re-fried beans (16 oz)
- 1 pkg of taco seasoning
- 8 squishy, ripe avocados
- lemon juice
- 8 oz sour cream
- 2 C. Mayo or salad dressing
- 2-3 C. cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 2 cans of olives (chopped)
- 2 medium tomatoes (chopped)
- Mix re-fried beans & 1/2 of the package of taco seasoning.
- Spread on the bottom of a 9x13 cake pan.
- Put in fridge. mash avocados w/ lemon juice & salt.
- Spread over beans.
- Mix the sour cream, salad dressing, & rest of taco seasoning.
- Spread onto dip.
- Dice olives and tomatoes & shred cheese.
- Sprinkle all three on the top (cheese, then olives, then tomatoes) and then return dip to the fridge for at least two hours before serving.
- This dip is even better if it is refrigerated over night. Serve with taco chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More