- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 can sliced black olives
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 container sour cream
- 1 container guacamole
- 1 jar salsa
- 1 pound ground beef seasoned with taco seasoning
- 1 pound shredded cheddar cheese
- Layer the bottom of a casserole dish with the refried beans.
- Top with a layer of olives and green onions. Top that layer with one of sour cream, and then a seperate layer of guacamole.
- Follow that with the layer of salsa.
- Cook the ground beef till brown and then add the taco seasoning following the packets directions.
- Layer that on top of the salsa.
- Finally, top it off with the cheddar cheese.
NotesThis is the easiest dip, but everyone just loves it. I really like to bring it to football parties.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Short & SweetSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More