- Cooking Time: 12-15
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 5
- 4 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup 7-up
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Mix Bisquick, sour cream and 7 up.
- Dough will be very soft - don't worry
- Knead and fold dough until coated with your baking mix.
- Pat dough out and cut biscuits using a round biscuit / cookie cutter.
- Melt butter in bottom of cookie sheet pan or 9x13 casserole dish.
- Place biscuits on top of melted butter and bake @ 425 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until brown
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More