- Cooking Time: 12-15
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 5
- 4 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup 7-up
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Mix Bisquick, sour cream and 7 up.
- Dough will be very soft - don't worry
- Knead and fold dough until coated with your baking mix.
- Pat dough out and cut biscuits using a round biscuit / cookie cutter.
- Melt butter in bottom of cookie sheet pan or 9x13 casserole dish.
- Place biscuits on top of melted butter and bake @ 425 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until brown
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More