- Cooking Time: 12-15
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 5
- 4 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup 7-up
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Mix Bisquick, sour cream and 7 up.
- Dough will be very soft - don't worry
- Knead and fold dough until coated with your baking mix.
- Pat dough out and cut biscuits using a round biscuit / cookie cutter.
- Melt butter in bottom of cookie sheet pan or 9x13 casserole dish.
- Place biscuits on top of melted butter and bake @ 425 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until brown
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More